Herberton and students - this is really NB

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

*Sue31*

Hi,
me again!
I've just seen an ad on DAFT which states that DIT have bought several apartments in the Herberton development for studnets. The move in date is Sept 08 which suggets that these apts will be in Block B (now fully completed). I rang the number on DAFT and the girl I spoke to said that DIT would probably be buying apts in all blocks.
Does ANYONE have info on any of this. I'm trying to get in touch with the estate agents about it. I've a booking deposit on a 1 bed but I am really unsure now about living in a development with 150 students - mid-week parties etc. I know we've all been there when when we were in college etc but I don't want to live somewhere where you get no sleep!!
Can anyone help????
Thanks,
Sue 31

Confirmed!

[broken link removed]

Hey, you can join the parties if you want

That link doesn't open for me but it's been linked to on an DIT message board.
Also, I believe DIT are block booking flats in The Gasworks development over in Ringsend. So maybe check out that site and see how they are getting on

Lucky students, didn't have swish flats in my day

Anyway, DIT are probably leasing and not buying the flats in Block B. They can't exactly shell out millions in one go and sure aren't they relocating to Grangegorman in a few years? I realy doubt they bought them but that makes no difference to the residents.

Status
Not open for further replies.