Her Germanic Majesty invites His Germanic Holiness to visit

mathepac

While Biffo & Brown struggle to get Big Orange and the Green Lolly Giant to agree on who will run the cop shops in No’rn Iron, chickening out on the threatened imposed solution, Lizzie has issued an invite to Benny to call in for summer tea and cake in Buck House - maybe in tracing their respective family trees, it could turn into a “schnapps und Schwarzwalder Kirschtorte fest” (apologies to German-speaking posters).

Reportedly, the invitation is from Lizzie and her commoners in Government, so it seems to be from the Head of the UK Germanic State to the Head of State of the the newly Germanic Vatican, thus an ordinary state visit with attendant state protocols being observed, providing Charlie and his Royal Greekness are kept locked up.

I believe the State visit thing will potentially be fairly tame and unlikely to produce any controversy or really newsworthy items, neither of which is likely to stop the hacks denuding another million hectares of rain-forest. Given that the host and the guest are the self-proclaimed head honchos of their respective versions of the Pauline faith, would it not be more interesting if they were willing to open discussions with a view to merging and moving their adherents back towards more Christian values, and if Fluthered Phil escapes in the middle of discussions, maybe we can throw “orthodoxy” into the mix as well?

Any thoughts?

Since when did they allow proselytizing on AAM?

Which one?
Excellent BiilK, good to hear from our AAM ambassador at the Court of St. James. How is Lizzie these days?

It'll be some sight seeing the "Michael Jackson white-glove wave" from the Dynamic Duo as they parade down Horse Guards Road in the summer. Will you get a chance to go? I'll have to RSVP in the negative as Barak O'Barmy has me pencilled in for a one-to-one that week.

I would assume if Benny visits the Uk he will drop over to this Island as well. Its only a short hop, skip and a jump and he can use it to try and heal the wounds of faithful.
With the large increase in sales of souvenirs it could help drag the country out of recession.
I can buy some eggs now and they should have turned rotten by this time next year.

What a lovely thought. There's nothing nicer than a couple of well-matured Lee-side eggs for the brekkie, served al fresco. Maybe if Lizzie travels as well (to review "Queenstown", the port named after her esteemed ancestor) we could treat her to a few juicy raspberries.

mathepac, any chance you'll send me the mushrooms from your garden? they must be magic

Machines were mice and men were lions once upon a time, but now that it's the opposite, it's twice upon a time.