Hen Weekends?

Swimmer1

Hi All

I am trying to organise a Hen Weekend in Ireland! I would like to stay local enough to Dublin as I don't want half the day taken up with travelling, so Wexford, kilkenny etc.. would be good counties! Has anyone any suggestions. The group that will be going are on mixed incomes, so I don't want to spend a huge amount but would still like it to be quite special for the bride.

Thanks

A friend of mine is going to a Murder Mystery weekend in some hotel in Bray which might be worth considering.

Carliongford, north county louth is popular for Hens. Nice restaurants, B&B's Hotels and Pubs.

its a beautiful village.

Hi, I went here [broken link removed] for my friends Hen weekend, and they really looked after us, couldn't of been nicer...

They even put the Champagne we had brought with us into the fridge and served it to us at no extra charge in their restaurant!!!!

Dungarvan in Waterford could be an idea - though perhaps too far? The bars are 'hen friendly' and allow dressing up etc (which could be enough reason not to go) which many Dublin bars don't. Also less mainstream then Kilkenny/Dublin to allow the bride to feel its her special night.

Kilkenny is absolutely saturated with hens and stags every weekend, all of whom seem to end up in the same places! If you are looking for anything a bit different or a bit special I definitely would not go there!

Why not fly somewhere galway is only 50 mins by plane

Back