Hen Night

L

lunatic51

Hi,
Does anyone have any gift ideas for a Hen Night. Dont want to do the usual tiara, veil, garter thing as I can only assume that the bridesmaids will supply these. However, we are all supposed to bring a gift (not sure of the price constraint) & I'm completely stumped!

Any ideas???

I was on a hen night once where a girl had brought a laser pointer with changeable tops (shapes, some of them suggestive, which were displayed very large on whatever you shone it on). We had a lot of fun out on the town with it! Maybe not the safest toy depending on how responsible/mature the user is - LL

At my sister's hen night we all bought her a gift and she got all sorts of things like benefit makeup,jewellery, vouchers. What might be a good idea is a wedding shop in the swan centre in rathmines it sells brill stuff for brides such as bride flip flops etc...

Hi, on my hen I got the best present ever, a 'This is your life' book. It was sooooo nice. Very sentimental. It started with a photo of me and my fiance then it went from me aged 2 up through the years with captions beside them. then my friends all supplied different photos they had of us together throughout our lives and wrote a message to me beside it. Even the girls that couldn't make the hen wrote in it and my mother and my mother in law also! Nothing else would outdo that present in my mind but a lot of work went into it, so only if you have the time. Then again it doesn't have to be so detailed, it could just be her life through the years if you wanted and then the end photo is her and her fiance. The end! Tears all round.