Help with tarmac

Rolodd

Hi Looking for help with tarmac. We got the tarmac done about three months ago. After about three weeks we noticed a few lumps coming up and then the weeds started. Every week it looks worse, it has started to crack in places. Have tried to contact the guys who did it to come back but I think we can forget about that now. Is there anything that can be sprayed on it to keep it as it is before it gets any worse. We have sprayed round-up on the weeds to kill them. Also if anyone can let me know how I go about letting other people know about these guys so noone else is throwing good money away. Any advice welcome.

Hi Rolodd,

Whilst I would have sympathy for your situation and understand that you are new to AAM the matter of the recovery of your money has been debated already on this thread. It required heavy moderation by Brendan.

Contributions to this thread therefore should be restricted to repair of the existing bad tarmac.

previous threads might give some help.

http://www.pavingexpert.com/ may be worth a read also.

Thanks for your reply. I know I already put in a similar thread and it ended up getting blocked. Although I dont think anything I said on my post was offensive to anyone. I know im not getting any money back and the tarmac is going to get worse, but how do I go about informing others?

how do I go about informing others?

As you said yourself you have two threads now on AAM and I would have to refer you back to original advice. It is also a subject that has been covered quite a number of times in the past. If you run the search option you may get general advice on dealing with poor service/providers.

Please bear the in mind.

Back