Help with cancelling Ryanair Flight due to Father's Heart Attack?

Y

Y.R

Hi there,

I have previously booked three flights to Denmark in my dad's name with his credit card, as we were due to go on a family holiday there towards the end of July. A week ago he had a heart attack and obviously none of us can travel, but I am having trouble cancelling the flights. I have a Doctor's note stating my dad's condition and that he is in no fit state to travel.

I have purchased insurance and the company gave us instructions (get a cancellation invoice) but I can't find a way to get in touch with Ryanair, there is no information anywhere on the website, the only info is about if flights are cancelled. When I rang them there were no options regarding cancellation and after waiting in a queue several times I was repeatedly disconnected before talking to anyone.

Any ideas? All help greatly appreciated...

Sorry to hear about your Dad & I hope he will be OK.

Is there anything useful on this "Manage Your Reservation" link? -

As I don't have a booking number, I don't know what options it allows

If you live near the airport it might be worth your while popping in to talk to someone at one of their desks.
Hope your dad is ok.

Travel insurance may cover (less any excess) proividing your Fathers condition was not known about at the time you took out the policy.