Help with Bonusprint.ie

Westie123

Hello,

Need a bit of help with bonusprint.ie please. I loaded up my photos using a web browser (Firefox on a mac), using the Bonusprint Image Uploader Java Applet. When complete, I clicked on the "upload ok" button. I expected to move on to a new page for checkout/payment etc. however nothing happens, and I remain on the same upload page. I can't see any link on the bonusprint.ie page to register. I emailed them but got no reply yet.

Am I missing something really obvious here? Any help from bonusprint users would be great!

Thanks.

If they don't reply to your emails before giving them your money, how hard do you think it'll be to get a reply afterwards? Use another provider if you can't figure this one out, it's not like there's a shortage out there.

I have used PhotoBox and Snapfish without any problem. And I'm sure there are many more excellent providers!

If they don't reply to your emails before giving them your money, how hard do you think it'll be to get a reply afterwards? Use another provider if you can't figure this one out, it's not like there's a shortage out there.

The problem is that I can't see a way to give them money!:). There does not seem to be a link to a checkout/basket. Maybe I'm missing something blindingly obvious here.

I use this service all the time with no problems.

Once you have clicked the browse button & chosen the images that you want to upload, you then have to go to the top of the screen & then click the Upload button.

You will then get a popup saying ' I have the right to print these images bla bla bla'

Click the oK button - then a new page will open showing the images being uploaded.

You will then actually see thumbnails of the images themselves.

Then click the checkout button. Register etc.......

To me it looks as if you have not clicked the Upload button after you have chosen the images from your pc.

Hi,

thanks papercut,

The images have uploaded ok, the problem is I dont see any button which says "checkout" "register" etc afterwards. It just stays on the same screen as I had before upload. Maybe it's the Firefox browser?

I don't mind using a different provider, it's just that with my bogband upload speed of 126 Kbps, it takes nearly 5 hours just to upload around 80 photos!!

Thanks to all for replies.

Hi,

I just did a test upload of 1 photo using Safari and it works fine. As soon as I clicked "Upload complete" it went on to the checkout page. The bonusprint page does'nt like firefox (or vica versa). In fairness to Bonusprint, that might also be the reason why I got no reply to my contact. It was submiited through a web page form, and may not gotten through with firefox.

Now back to another 5 hour upload! :(

Back