Help - Personal Finance

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnnmF

Hi there
I need advice quickly!!! In brief i am a 26 year old sales administrator with an income of 26,500 euro per year plus 6,500 commission which isnt guaranteed. Some years ago,2005, i took out a personal loan of 3,000k for a friend (stupid i know). She didnt pay it back and i was out of work at the time so in total i missed some payments. I cleared the loan in full though. However i am now on the Credit Bureau blacklist and am at a loss at to what to do. I currently bank with Bank of Ireland. I have a personal loan with them with 2000k approx left, credit card and savings. I have a car loan with GE money with 6000k left on that and a credit union loan of approx 9000k left. I seem to be paying out so much per month on loans. I am engaged and getting married next year. My fiance and I want to buy a house. I decided to ask BOI to consolidate my car and credit union loan and give me the money to clear them and then just have 1 payment but they wont give it to me, they will only give it to my fiance on his own. I dont want this as he has loans and a business!
what do i do to clear my loans!! help!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Sorry. As the Original Poster has not edited the thread title as requested, I am closing this thread.

Brendan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back