Help needed with IPOD Nano Xmas present, PLEASE.

S

scondronire

I recently bought an IPOD Nano(4th Generation) for my daughter as an xmas present, I have connected to my pc and put music on it, yet it will not charge! I continually get a "Connect to power" message on the display when it is disconnected from the pc. I have tried 2 USB cables, 2 PC's and a mains supply charger to recharge it but still no joy. I know all the cables, pc's and mains charger work as I have tried them with another Ipod. Please help!!!!!I have tried the Apple web site, but that is as much use as a chocolate fire guard. Thank God I didn't wait until xmas eve to power it up.....

The same thing happens my i pod for some reason. I just disconnect it from the pc and keep trying until it charges...

Well if you've done all the above, including using a mains charger, there's definitely a problem, sounds like a battery problem. Return it.

The new ipod nano needs the latest version of itunes for it to work. I use a mac so it automaticly tells me when there's an update available. I'd download the latest version and try it, I'm sure that's all that's wrong.

Back