Help Getting a loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ronaldpp

Hi,

I have been working in AIB for the last 7 months.I dont work in a branch so I dont deal with loans etc. I have a monthly income of 1800. I currently have an overdraft with AIB for 1300. My current balance is -1500 (200 over my overdraft). I am looking to take out a loan for 2500 and pay it back in monthly instalments over 12 months of about 220 every month. 1300 Of the Loan would go towards paying off my overdraf and the other 1200 would be towards a holliday.

This is my situation. I have a bad credit history and my balance is nearly always at zero. My account is nearly always empty for various reasons. Sure I only got paid last week and I have spent 1800 since then. It has been like that alot since I started work.

So in conclusion, I have a prety bad TRANSACTION HISTORY within the last year but I have never applied for a loan before.

Q1 Should my transaction history matter? - My wages get paid into my account every month, therefor AIB can take the 220 I owe them off me as soon as I get paid!!!!!!

Q2 What do you think of my cances of getting the loan?

I am going on a holliday soon and need to pay for flights next week so I realy need the loan.

Also,Could anyone give me advice on how I should approach the bank manager. Should I say the loan is for a holliday, or is that a good enough reason for a loan?

Thanks in advance for any advice given!

Re: Help Gettin a loan

Anybody wanna share some advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.