Help getting a board game : Number Rumba

Smashbox

Hi all (Hope this is in the right place)

A friend has asked me to help in her quest to find an old board game called 'Number Rumba'.

So far, I've had no luck.

Can anyone help?!

sandrat, could you point me in any direction to find it? Where did you get it? Its proving very hard, and I don't think my friend will have it by Christmas for her sister the way things are going!

This game was made by Spears Games. Spears was bought out by Mattel and they only kept the bery popular games such as scrabble. Most of the other games are no longer published, though woolworths in the UK got the license for some games but Number Rumba is not made by anyone at present.

Your best bet is ebay.

i'm assuming she wants one that isnt in a battered taped together box like my one?

I really don't think she'd be fussy. She's mad to get her sister a game that meant a lot to them when they were younger.

There's not ONE on ebay - .ie, .co.uk or .com!

I have searched for hours to try and help out, but it seems a pretty lost cause to be fair.

any particular reason why so wants it so bad? is sister sick or something? any sob story that might make me root my one out from my mothers attic?

No sob story really.

There was some in-family fighting a few years ago. Mother has issues and my friends sister moved out, causing some bad blood between the Mother and other siblings.

I think my friend just wants to remember the good times, when they were younger and family were close.

Try [broken link removed]

There a few people who own it there, you could try PM them and offer them €€€ for it

Sandrat - three bold messages

You naughty thing!

Flanders, thanks for the link. I'll find out how much she is willing to pay and try IM'ing the 7 owners.

She hasn't, she's kinda relying on me! There's already a 'Want it Now' advert on ebay with no replies.

I think she'll just have to live without it!!

Ah well, sure she'll have to get on and get something else!

Its been seriously hard to find this game!

Back