Heathfield, Cappagh RoadD11

Z

zazazu

Hi, just knew about the new launch at Cappagh road. Very competitive prices. I'm looking for 3 bed house that is near to primary school.

Is this new development is suitable and value for money?

How's the public transport to Blackrock? Convenient and reliable?

How long does it take to commute?

The area around Cappagh is rough by Finglas standards. you are close to school alright.

to answer your other questions to get to blackrock its 2 buses or bus and dart, could take anything from 1hour to 2hours

It's next to a settled traveller site and one of the largest halting sites in Dublin is across the road beside the hospital. No matter what your view on travellers are, a buyer has a right to know whats around there!

Besides that, Finglas west might be a culture shock if your not from there.

Traffic does be mayhem incoming in the mornings on that Cappagh Road, real bumper to bumper stuff. Commuting by car to town is a no-no as you won't get anywhere.

Hi, my partner and i have just bought a house very close to heathfield and find the area ok. We would of loved to buy one of the developments in heathfield and i think they are stunning houses. At the end of the day it's not where you live it's how you live. I'm not from the area my self but have adappted very well and the haulting site is a good bit away from heathfield.

Glad to hear your happy in good old finglas west...Each to their own ....... i know the area well and there are traveller houses next door and a bit of a camp up toward ballycoolen. dunsink is a bit away alright. finglas west is a tough area and it is only right to let the OP know the score.

ok! so where do u live good old fox rock darling....

no drimnagh actually. know finglas well and am just trying to give OP a bit of info.

Hiya,

Did anyone move into Heathfield yet? Whats it like living there? Im hoping to move in early next year.

heathfield,cappagh

hi all when to view houses in finglas wot there forget to mention when purchasing property you actually don,t get any floor / tiling on inpection the whole house is cork board in all room also no kitchen appliance / cooker i no the price is not too bad but you need another morgate to furnished the property beware

Watched the houses a year back. Can't recall more rough area in Dublin than that.
Why not buy in Mayeston Hall/ Hampton wood if you are interested in Finglas that area is much better.
Best of luck.