VHI Health Access

onlyonpaper

My wife and I are in our 70s and in generally good health. We have Health Access cover with VHI. We have been with VHI for over 40 years and my wife refuses to entertain switching to an alternative provider. We have just received our renewal notice as it falls due on 1 August. The cost has risen from 3.2k to 3.52k and we are finding it extremely difficult to meet that cost.
I have listened to various people on radio and TV advocating switching plans to get the best value but I cannot get my head around the myriad of plans etc. Could anyone please give some advise on alternative but similar plans which would be more cost effective

Might be some suggestions here.

My wife and I are in our 70s and in generally good health. We have Health Access cover with VHI. We have been with VHI for over 40 years and my wife refuses to entertain switching to an alternative provider. We have just received our renewal notice as it falls due on 1 August. The cost has risen from 3.2k to 3.52k and we are finding it extremely difficult to meet that cost.
I have listened to various people on radio and TV advocating switching plans to get the best value but I cannot get my head around the myriad of plans etc. Could anyone please give some advise on alternative but similar plans which would be more cost effective
Hi just wondering did you ever look at switching plans? if so what did you go with? My parents are in the same boat and have asked me to look into similar plans that are cheaper - ideally they want to stay with VHI. It's a mind field. Thank you

Back