Headset for home phone (Eircom 5010) ?

D

darraghdog

Hi All,

I need to work from home quite often, sitting through long telephone meetings... maybe I'm a bit thick :) but after looking around, I couldn't find a headset that is compatible with my landline digital cordless phone (Eircom 5010). It's a pretty basic phone that Eircom have on offer now... and it would really help that creak in my neck if I had a headset for it also. If anybody has any tips it would be great

Many thanks,

Darragh.

i have a set of 4 binatones from argos which i already recommended in another post today. they all have an integrated speakerphone and came with 1 headset. as i also work from home and often spend most of the day on the phone, i leave the phone clipped to my collar using the beltclip and always use the speakerphone . i find it just as good as if the person was in the room with me and much better than a headset. the batteries usually last a couple of days if you dont put them on the cradle.

Hi Eamonn66,
This sounds super, I checked through a few phones on argos today but could not find the one with the Headset... it would be great if you could give me the model name so i could follow it up.
Many Thanks,
Darragh

when i bought them a few years ago, i got 1 free headset which i never used or needed to use . last year we bought another set as a xmas present for someone and this set did not come with a headset. the model is md1000.

Plantronics headset phones are excellent, but pricy in Ireland. If you're in the US you can pick them up for half nothing in OfficeMax and the like.

Headset

I got a set of Plantronic headsets from a company in Sandyfors for 25 Euro

Back