Hawaii

cappamj

Planning on spending Xmas 06 in Hawaii with family, will require flights only.
Am I better going to a travel agent or is online booking for this type of flight straight forward? also where is the best place to stop over for a few nights? I have been to las Vegas and Arizona already.

Why not stop over in Los Angeles for a few days?? We stopped off in Los Angeles and Las Vegas on the way to Hawaii...definitely recommend it!!

We went with Aer Lingus to Hawaii. We went direct to Los Angeles (about 11 hours) and then on to Honolulu from LAX (about 5 hours). You can stopover in LAX for just a few hours or stay a few days, whichever you prefer. On our way over we just stopped in LAX for a couple of hours, but on the way back we stopped in LAX for 4 days. You can book flights online at www.aerlingus.ie or ring them directly. I'd highly recommend the stopover in LAX on the way back, just to break up the trip!

Hi Marcecie,

We booked our holiday through American Holidays, they were very helpful. I usually do all my booking on the internet, but went with American holidays for that holiday as the hotels were cheaper when booking through them at that stage.

Enjoy!!

Cyrstal

Back