Have you made one yet?

I have a theory about those who canvas,that they dont want to waste time on two types,one..a person who tells them immediately that they will never vote for their particular party and two..those who are going to vote for another party/person.

Im sure with either of the above type of voter the party in question does not want to waste any more time than necessary with them and want to get onto the undecided as quickly as possible.

So I have decided that when anyone from FF calls to the door that Im going to say Im not sure yet who I wll vote for ,and would like to talk about a few issues,Im going to keep them at the door as long as possible ..

I am waiting until I can rob a FF sign from some lamppost, then modify it as required and put it in the window.

I started the printing press goin and reckon I'll be worth a fortune before this election is over with all me sales. Haven't even got time to patent the idea ..........

Orders to Sue Ellen, c/o Southfork - send me the money and I promise if I make enough I'll pay off the national debt.