Have you ever been to a Medium?

ive been to a few of them, mostly for a laugh with the girls. But this particular one got me goodo. I knew to sit there not say a word & not move or bat an eye lid (no matter how surprised i was). She told me something about my mother that took everything out of me not to react. She was spot on. She told me many things that overwhelmed me. NO WAY HOSE could she have known it... all the others were great crack, id marry into money (im still waiting for that LOL).... have 6 kids *pukes*.... the usual BS.

Anyway one thing that got my cousin was she held a very personal secret for 19 years from her father. the medium told her about this secret & that her father knows it & forgives her. it went on like that. She never told a soul all those 20 years. There was many things that he couldn't possibly have known.
Oh yeah, & he said to her your dad is eating a cornbeef muffin with mayo!!!! How the hell did he know that? My uncle loved those muffins.... ah come on now ye cant argue with this one.....

Im a believer to some of them & some are a laugh

there was an article in the Sunday world last weekend about an irish medium. to give you a back ground to this person;

1) he had a limosine company which went bankrupt and all the limo's were repocessed.
2) was a self employed accountant but left that to go work for a company(how sucessful was he here that he had to go working for someone else)
3) sold property in a development in Canada which is now bank rupt and no one can sell on their property there
4) started a development in an island in the carribean promising to make every one a fortune. after a couple of stressful years and a lenghty legal process people were able to get their money back

now what kind of a medium would this person be?

I thought I recognised him!!!!! I used to work near where he was based. I am still laughing at the randomness of it.

I remember going back a couple of years he drove a massive flashy car, would be round the time of the carribean property fiasco.

Small world!!!