Have Nicky Clarke Semi Permanent Hair Dyes been discontinued?

truthseeker

Does anyone know if Nicky Clarkes range of semi permanent dyes have been discontinued? I cant find them anywhere anymore, I used to get them in Boots, then they were only available in the larger Boots (Tallaght, Liffey Valley), now theyre gone from there too and the staff in both looked at me blankly when I asked the above question.

Yes they have been discontinued...and I can't find any other hair dye that remotely resembles the Nicky Clarke one I used and loved!! Everyone used to rave about my hair colour and say that it must have cost me a fortune for the colour when it actually only cost me about 8 euro! Don't know why they discontinued it....

Apologies for posting in the wrong Forum - actually I have a question about this for Clubman.

I do try to post in the correct forum, in this instance I was actually going to post it in 'Consumer Issues and Rights' but felt that wouldnt be appropriate, which is why I put it into 'Miscellaneous Non-financial Questions', can you tell me how come it qualifies for 'Gift Ideas and General Suggestions'? - I have read through your link but my query is not a gift idea or a general suggestion so perhaps Im missing something?

I think you were right trying to put it into miscellaneous non financial issues, or consumer issues and rights (it is a consumer issue, ie about a product)

I would not have for a million years put it under the gift ideas heading either.

Sometimes it is hard to know where to put certain queries that does not involve the mods having to take the time to move them!