Hating the new MSN mail.

Bubbly Scot

Logged in this morning to be met with the new, improved MSN mail. I hate it. I'd only just got used to the latest new version and quite liked that, this one has bigger, bolder text and is neither easy on the eye or easier to read.

The quote "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" comes to mind. Granted this is my "junk" mail account so I don't need a lot of funtionality and haven't checked that out but......ergh!!!!:(

Ranted about MSN, had a grunt about Tesco elsewhere (although that was funny-ish) and it's not even nine thirty...should go and get more coffee I think.

Yeah dont like the new hotmail myself why do they keep making changes. whats teh point of chagnes for the sake of it! :(

After 7 years with Yahoo mail I made the plunge and switched to GMail recently. Imported all my old email and setup Gmail to download my mail direct from Yahoo and never looked back. The transition is easy as you can continue to read your old email address until all your contacts are using your new one.

After 7 years with Yahoo mail I made the plunge and switched to GMail recently. Imported all my old email and setup Gmail to download my mail direct from Yahoo and never looked back. The transition is easy as you can continue to read your old email address until all your contacts are using your new one.

I have all my main accounts diverted to gmail, work and personal..everything except the "junk" account. I agree, it's brill. I don't get spam there but that's probably because I am very careful of my main email adresses.

Back