Has the 'Lost' series on RTE 2 finished?

viztopia

Can anyone tell me has the lost series on RTE 2 finished? it use to be on every tuesday night but stopped shortly before xmas. has the series finished?

Re: Lost on TV

The US have the next scheduled show to appear at the beginning of Feb. If you were up to episode 6 on RTE then this was the last one that was broadcast in the US back in November. No idea why there is such a long break between episodes for Christmas but in the US they have guaranteed continuous weeks, from Feb, until the end of the season. RTE should start broadcasting again shortly after the states start broadcasting in feb.

what happened in the last episode? Don't watch it every week, so don't know if I missed the final one. Was it the one where Jack held the leader of the Others hostage?

I've watched all the US season 3 episodes.

OMG. Don't bother.

They're so obviously just making the crap up now as they go along, and have no idea how to string everything together.

I'm kind of angry I wasted so much of my time watching the first two seasons now.

Are they still lost?
Why isn't the big fat guy losing weight?

Will the follow up be called "found"?

It was over for me when I fell asleep during the very first episode of this last series....

Network 2 took a "mid season break". They said it would be back in the New Year. Don't know when...
In the last episode Jack agreed to operate on Ben's tumour. Halfway through the op he said he would let Ben die unless Kate and Sawyer were set free... that's where it ended.....

It will probably not restart on RTE2 until Desperate Housewives 3 finished its run. RTE2 seem to have designated the Tue 9.30 slot to the high profile US imports.
I believe that they are signed up for 2 more series of Lost, with rumors of it all culminating in a movie.

Personally I lost all interest early in Lost series 1. It quickly became clear that there is no possible way they could deliver a satisfying conclusion. Any explanation they come up with for the goings-on on the island is definetely going to be stupid.
It kinda reminds me of Twin Peaks, which IMHO followed a similiar path in obscurity and daftness.

It will probably not restart on RTE2 until Desperate Housewives 3 finished its run. RTE2 seem to have designated the Tue 9.30 slot to the high profile US imports.
I believe that they are signed up for 2 more series of Lost, with rumors of it all culminating in a movie.

Personally I lost all interest early in Lost series 1. It quickly became clear that there is no possible way they could deliver a satisfying conclusion. Any explanation they come up with for the goings-on on the island is definetely going to be stupid.
It kinda reminds me of Twin Peaks, which IMHO followed a similiar path in obscurity and daftness.

I agree, I held on for the first series but it just annoys me now - you get the impression that it's just being dragged out to give the writers more time to come up with a good ending. Have to say though I loved Twin Peaks

you may be lucky enough to catch some lost videos on here

http://thesprawl.se

I just can't wait to discover more about [broken link removed]! :p

[Warning: spoiler. Preview [broken link removed]]

Back