Has the green party education spokesperson ensured the party is........

NOAH

That guy from the Greens should be ashamed to call himself education spokesperson after his outburst in the dail. Will they win any votes at the next election??? Can't wait.

I would say, using his terminology, they are well and truly .......****&&.

noah

@ Duke, would wearing a tie make him a better, more professional TD or person? No. A tie has nothing to do with his performance or his attitude. Some might say that he doesnt look the part or he should be wearing a full suit, Why should he though? What does a suit do?

@ NOAH, while I do not agree with his stance in supporting the current Government, I do support his reasoning behind his outburst today. I would give anything to tell some of those snotty nosed nobody's in the Dail to **** U live on TV. I wouldnt care in the slightest. He has done and said something that the majority of us would love to say yet nobody will admit it. Now all he has to do is remove his support for this "shower" we have running the country and bring the Government down by leaving the party under protest.

The cracks are starting to show already.

Was listening to the Joe Dufy show at lunch time yesterday. A guy rang in - said he and his wife were both earning €75K each a year with a multi-nat. Fair play to him because he actually said that they wouldn't mind contributing a bit more in tax thus reducing the need to cut say the blind persons pension - he thought it was totally unfair.

Another example - I'm going to take an approx 3 to 4% cut in net pay in 2010. Someone on a third of my salary will loose 4 to 5 % net! Hardly fair on the lower paid person - shameful in fact.

Back