Has someone being playing with my money in DSL

J

johnuknow

Ok I know nothing about sharedealing but last year january I opened a sharewatch account. ONly gave them 60 euro but no more as I wasnt ready to actually purchase shares.

They didnt send me any passwords or details until I reminded them last November.

I than get an invitation out of the blue to the Anglo IRISH BANK shareholders meeting a few weeks back because I was the proud owner of 50 euro worth of shares. I have never bought any shares in any company and my Sharewatch online account contains no details of this transaction. Yet computershare inform me that Direct sharedeal limited (DSL) purchased those shares for me last October.

Can someone here please tell me whats going on??????

Should you not be directing this question to Sharewatch/Direct Sharedeal Ltd, which a quick google says are interconnected. [broken link removed]

Oh God. You share my sentiments entirely john.

Whats happened to you doesnt surprise me in the least. i have no idea how they are managing to make all these serious errors. I have an account with them for over 2 years and i am always having problems. I think at this stage now i have no option but to move all my holdings to another broker.

One example of the problems i have.
I bought shares in a company through dsl online in december. I noticed a few days later that somebody in their wisdom had bought me another set of the same shares and debited my account.
I certainly didnt buy them. Sent two emails to report this but as ever no replies.
Rang today, they said that extra trade had been cancelled, but of course they never told me or re-credited my account. They said their it people will re-credit my account.

Maybe they will, but im not holding my breath.
Once again what we as customers see in our account when we log onto the sharewatch-dsl system doesnt tally with what they have on their computer system there in glasgow.

Its sheer madness! and very worrying.

should you not be directing this question to sharewatch/direct sharedeal ltd, which a quick google says are interconnected. [broken link removed]

i did. Got no response and i cant get through on the phone. To me this is ridiculous. What they have done is actually illegal surely.