has anyone used cheapholidays.com

Looks interesting but I just tried a few searches for 2 adults + 1 infant and once past the initial search page it forgets about the infant and assumes that there are only 2 adults needing accommodation, flight tickets and transfers! I've emailed them to ask what I might be doing wrong...

I did a search with them for flights to Bergamo(Milan) in June and the only flight that was available was with Ryanair at a cost of 171.00 Sterling. I searched for the same flight with Ryanair and it cost €199.89 so I would say cheapflight would work out dearer.

The package deals that I was looking up looked pretty good value but it wasn't totally clear since they seemed to be forgetting about the infant and at least some additional charges (e.g. payable directly to Ryanair if they were the carrier) also applied separately. They still haven't replied to my earlier email.

I checked again last night and for the sample packages that I was looking at the normal brochure or online price from a local package operator was actually about the same or cheaper (especially once additional charges payable directly to Ryanair where applicable and not included in the overall price were included).

Yes, I checked a couple of options as well, and seemed no price advantage on normal booking process. No free lunch as usual!