has anyone installed Samsung PC Studio sucessfully?

poochpal

I recently purchased a new Tocco lite and I have tried several times to connect the phone to the pc via the cable. PC Studio just wont show up the phone.

Has anyone been able to use PC Studio with their tocco Lite?

:(

hi, i have a samsung tocco and had trouble getting PC studio up aswell. The symbol to show that the phone was connected to my laptop was present on the phone but nothing on the laptop. I plugged it in a few times and left it connected while i was working on something else and it just appeared eventually!!!
I don't know why it wouldn't work at the start. Are your USB drivers all working? I know i had trouble with other devices and needed to upgrade my drivers which sorted the problem then.To check your drivers incase you dont already know: control panel >administrative tools> computer management>device manager>universal serial bus controllers. Check each one is working properly and if not follow the trouble shooter to fix it.

I hope this helps!!!!

Thanks for the reply. I've checked everything and all appear to be enabled and working. I can't find any conflicts.

When I connect the phone to the pc via the usb cable and turn on PC Studio, the first message I get is "failed to change mode" then I search for phone and I usually get the following message " failed to connect because phone is still in initialization " ??????

This is driving me NUTS :mad: and worst of all, Samsung don't seem to be doing anything about it.......grrrrr

Back