Has anyone here had their mortgage taken over by Pepper?.

MrsMoo

Hi, has anyone here had their mortgage taken over by pepper? If so do you get an annual statement from them? I used to get one from bank of Scotland every january but two years in a row now I've received nothing from pepper. Anyone else in the same boat?

Have a read through that thread, and the article in Independent linked.

Thanks for those links. It seems it's pretty much across the board. I rang the financial regulator this morning and they advised me to write to them lodging a formal complaint under the consumer protection code. I stated that they would probably send me a statement by return but the fact remains that they are doing this across the board and people should not have to contact them to get a statement they are legally entitled to. They agreed and asked me to write my complaint in to them.

Well done MrsMoo!

I'm a former Danske Bank borrower, and agree with you 100%.

I must also send in a complaint.

In fact, we all should....

An annual statement produced on a timely basis without having to request it, is not an unreasonable expectation.

Well it's actually a legal obligation. The more people who write and complain the more likely the regulator will be to act.

is not an unreasonable expectation.
Kids, with their demands these days!... ;)

I actually thought the underlying issue had been resolved, so surprised it's an ongoing issue. I know the regulator was aware of it when it was discussed here initially. Definitely worth a complaint.

Well it's actually a legal obligation. The more people who write and complain the more likely the regulator will be to act.

We live in hope...

Although Im far from impressed with the Regulator's performance, when it comes to looking after the "little guy".

Back