has anyone heard about ARF& AMRF BCP split deposite bond7

Potter on

Hi all,

I saw the ads about this bond on sunday indepent. It seems quict attractive. it pays 6% interest on 25% of investment amount for the first 12 months. 75% will be invest into 31/2year bond, invester can choose to 100% or 90% capital protection.

wonder if this is a good investment opportunity. anyone can offer some opinions?

thanks,

search BCP quadruple growth bond on ASkaboutmoney and you will see why i have complained it frequently to the Financial Regulator.

Capital guarantees at the bottom of the market? Capped returns? Doesn't look that attractive. You can't really get any advice worth its salt unless you factor in your age, risk appetite, and other factors that are important in decisions involving investment. If you decide to invest in any product without considering other non product related factors then you are gambling not investing.

thanks Brendan, I found your thread with detailed analysis. it is very helpful. I guess that I am just looking for good investment opportunities and this one caught my eyes.

roro123, I am new to investing, so you do give me a lot to think about. thanks for that.