Has anyone had the 12 week blowdry treatment done?

samanthajane

I did my hair last week and I have to say I'm loving the results so far, but it has only been a week.

I've heard mixed results about it, some have said it's brilliant, other said it didn't last very long. Has anyone had the treatment for more than a week? How are you finding it?

What on earth are you talking about? Is this new to hairdressers or new to chemists for purchase. What is it supposed to do? Give us some information, maybe we will all give it a go. Perhaps just what we need to cheer us up!!

A friend got it done.....it looks fab and her hair really looks thicker and healthier. She is well able to manage it her self. I think hers cost 200, but she is going to get it done again. I think it is done maybe six weeks now and still lasting.

Can I have this done? [broken link removed]

Is that the end result of the 12 week treatment!!!!

Oh Jez i hope not lol!

A friend got it done.....it looks fab and her hair really looks thicker and healthier. She is well able to manage it her self. I think hers cost 200, but she is going to get it done again. I think it is done maybe six weeks now and still lasting.

Glad to hear that it's lasting. Dont know about thicker, mine feels less thick ( not a bad thing for me ) because it's so smooth. And it looks so much better as well. I was worried that i would still wake up in the mornings looking like worsel gumage's wife!! But all i need to do is brush over it a bit and my hair looks fab again!

I'm not sure though if this is the same treatment that my daughter asked my hairdresser about. She thought it was as harsh in the long run as having a perm done.

What on earth are you talking about? Is this new to hairdressers or new to chemists for purchase. What is it supposed to do? Give us some information, maybe we will all give it a go. Perhaps just what we need to cheer us up!!

+1
all info gratefully received.... tell all.

Sorry i missed you out on the multi-quote.

In a nut shell, you put this product in your hair leave it in for 48 hours then wash it out and your hair if left looking like you have just had a blowdry. And it last for 12 weeks!

I'm not sure though if this is the same treatment that my daughter asked my hairdresser about. She thought it was as harsh in the long run as having a perm done.

That could be the japanese straightening.

From what i found out this is actually good for your hair, cause it has keratine in it.

So did you go to a salon to get it done or is it something you buy and can do yourself?

No for the moment you can only get it done in a salon. Dont know if it will ever be available to buy in the shops. At the moment the salons cant even buy it anywhere but the US.

There has to be something in it to make your hair that straight. My friend was told as well that it is chemical free keratin.

She was however, told to use keratase shampoo for greasy hair as it makes your hair greasy.