has anyone experience on getcover.com

camrock1

Our insurance is up for renewal on our PPR and rental property.
FBD have sent renewal notice for €988.46.

I went to uchoose.com, and then phoned Getcover.com, they quoted €501 for both props. given details from FBD renewal, so should be like for like cover.

It was even cheaper if excess of €500 selected.
Its almost half the price, wondering is there a downside, we have been with FBD for years.

house with them, half the proce of others. havn't has need to cliam anything tho. also travel insurance, again no claims.

had another different policy with FBD, quinn beat that by half 18 months ago.
saved me a lot

FBD are just not interested in competing. I moved car, house and contents insurance from them in the last 6 months.

I got on line quote from FBD, came in at €578.74 compared to their renewal price of €988.46. thats some difference. might just start new policy with them, €78 dearer than getcover.com, but at least I know FBD.

do you think fbd deserve your business after the way they have behaved in this matter, after all if you hadn't questioned it they would have charged you full renewal

I know what your saying, my family have been with FBD for years with business,motor,home.some small claims always sorted out fairly. Im just afraid of new insurers, only find out their true colours when there is a problem, and they tell you its all there in the small print, when its too late.

went with 123.ie in end. quoted me €520. I told them Getcover were coming in at €500. they came back at €470.

Back