Has anyone ever used the "Buy and Sell" online or paper edition?

censuspro

Has anyone ever used the Buy and Sell online or paper edition?

Just wondering what the response they got off it was like and what is the perception of the Buy and Sell in general?

When the buy and sell was published once a week, always got a good response. Once they started selling it twice per week sales dropped off.
If you wanted to try it, go for the weekend edition, as I found calls increased on Sundays and Mondays. (I presumed people were buying it with the Sunday papers).

website has been updated there lately but i find no order to their listings, well in furniture anyway, one thing will beup for say, 434 days beside a new item, too much trouble to find new items.

I sold a PC, Camera and Playstation on seperate occasions on buy and sell. Found it very good, and sold them pretty quickly.

Have a look on www.donedeal.ie

I used it recently and found it remarkably effective for selling stuff.

Note: no connection to the site other than a satisfied customer.

+1 for Donedeal. Buy & Sell sucks, since it changed hands. Have heard on a few occasions that scammers have more of a presence on Buy & Sell. But then these scum are likely to pop up on any site that presents an opportunity.

OP here: Should have mentioned that I was referring to selling services as opposed to selling goods.

Have a look on www.donedeal.ie

I used it recently and found it remarkably effective for selling stuff.

Note: no connection to the site other than a satisfied customer.

I have had ads on both donedeal.ie and carbuyersguide and other online car guides for a motor I'm selling and to date the only responses I've had have been from the donedeal.ie ads. It's cheap and easy to edit.

(no connection with any of the sites mentioned)