Has anyone bought a house plan from www.irish-house-plans.ie?

carefree

just putting in for planning in killarney and have seen a great house plan on the website above and wanted to know if anyone has purchased a house plan from the architect or had any dealings with them (good or bad). let me know as we are very close to buying from them!

I got mine from there. Shaun was very good, I drew out what i wanted and he suggested a few alternatives, the work was done quickly, if only every other person involved in building could do their job to schedule.
Any other q's pm me.

Hi Carefree,

Yeah, I purchased plans from the site in '05. Picked a standard plan but made lots & lots of changes to internal layouts as well as adding on a bit. Cost a bit more than std plan pricing as basically it turned into a completely different house. All changes were made by phone & email, the guy made some good recommendations along the way. All in all I was very happy with the service. Got my planning permission now & preparing to start the build once the weather clears up ..... good luck with the planning permission!

thanks liamc. very reassuring to hear that he is good. we are planning a reduction in sq ft (3000 down to 2500ish or more) and will remove some external doors, do you think there will be a huge surcharge for the alterations? (our plan is 800euro)

Back