Has anyone bought a car from Noel Cullen Cars?

Petal

Hi, saw a car on their webpage that I like and it seems very good value, almost too good...

Anyone got experiences with them?

Don't know them Petal - just looked the site - Puntos are cheap because they are unreliable, the Saab (10 years old) doesn't have a pic so may be in bad nick? They depreciate badly too. Rovers can be cheap because of potential parts difficulties/uncertain future.

Which car were you looking at?

Have never heard of him or know of anyone who's bought a car from him but from looking at his website he seems to have a pretty decent past.

Worth having a look but always get a second opinion on any car you buy or bring a mechanic with you.

Thanks for your input. I was looking at the Nissan Note - it's the cheapest around...

This one?

[broken link removed]

It's probably a bit cheap alright - maybe because 25K miles in 1 year?

If you like Nissan & the styling it's a good car - has had some good press.

(It does say 'sold' though at the bottom of the page!)

That's the one... Bugger, it was advertised as in stock on carzone... Usually they're about 2K more so that's why I thought it was a good deal... And also just checked - he had it on his webpage this morning, but it's not there anymore....

That's the one... Bugger, it was advertised as in stock on carzone... Usually they're about 2K more so that's why I thought it was a good deal... And also just checked - he had it on his webpage this morning, but it's not there anymore....

Unlucky - any ideas for alternatives then? Is it specifically a mini MPV you want?

Been looking at the Suzuki Ignis as alternative. There are older models and generally it's cheaper. I just really like cars that are kind of squarish, have hatchbacks and are a bit higher off the ground... (and affordable!)