Has anyone booked a holiday through crystallakes.ie?

Locke

So, the iPod goes ganky on the bus this morning and all I have to keep my mind occupied is staring out the window. On the rear end of a Dublin Bus I see an ad for [broken link removed]

Was planning to go to Garda or Como this year and they seem to have some pretty good deals as well as flying to Verona.

Anyone had any experience of them? Anyone booked through them before?

In advance, I say Ta.

My parents have used them twice to book a holiday for Lake Garda. The first time they had to cancel due to an accident, and they were fantastic to deal with in reagrd to refunds etc. They have since rebooked the same holiday for this May, please god they get to go with all this volcano business, but they have found them to be very helpful indeed. I have used their 'Al Fresco' Branch to book a few campsite holidays, one in lake garda, and again found them great to deal with. It did exacly what it said on the tin so to speak.

Thanks Bonza, going to Barca myself on May 7th and starting to question if that happens. Noone knows what way this volcano business is going to go. Will look into Crystallakes.ie

Thanks for feedback