Has anybody used shopireland.ie to buy dvds

MrMan

Hi

I've been browsing for a while now for a good price on the West wing 1-7 series boxset and this website seems to have the best deal. I just wanted to know how reliable are they cause i'm talking about spending €200, so does anyone know if they sell the real deal or copies, and if you have any other suggestions that would be great too. All replies greatly appreciated.

MrMan

I have bought from Amazon which is the UK version of ShopIreland and I find them very good......but the last time I tried to buy dvd's from their website they stated that they couldn't deliver to Republic of Ireland.....i don't know if this issue has been resolved with them yet.
I buy quite a bit from www.play.com or www.ebay.ie or www.cdwow.ie
.....i find them all very good

I use sendit.com frequently enough-they can and do beat Play.com on price from time to time.

Thanks for the replies and recommendations, my main concern was getting fakes, I'd seen some decent deals on Ebay for new sets, but many of the comments said quality was decent but were obvioous copies. Gonna chance all of the above and see can I get a deal, has anyone bought the full series boxset?

I haven't bought the boxset of west wing but i have bought and sold boxset dvds on ebay.....generally i would check the feedback comments that the seller has received before purchasing......this will give you a good indication on whether they are copies or not.

Back