Has anybody got experience of impartial.ie?

N

nk1nk1

Has anybody got experience of impartial.ie. I want to protect my cash but dont know how.
Thanks

Advisors

I have been a client of impartial.ie for about two years. I'd say it "does what it says on the tin". There is no such thing as a silver bullet, but I find that the advice is thoughful, thought provoking and relevant. I had previous bad experience with other FA's, so I have something with which to compare impartial.ie. Best of luck

I've been dealing with them over the last year or so. I find their advice to be up front and personal. I also had many concerns regarding safety of cash deposits because of the fragility of banks and concern over breakup of the euro. Our advisor from Impartial presented the different options available, highlighting the advantages / disadvantages of each. I never felt any sales type pressure when making any financial decisions. It is difficult to know who to trust when choosing a financial advisor but I would recommend Impartial.ie.

I've been dealing with them over the last year or so. I find their advice to be up front and personal. I also had many concerns regarding safety of cash deposits because of the fragility of banks and concern over breakup of the euro. Our advisor from Impartial presented the different options available, highlighting the advantages / disadvantages of each. I never felt any sales type pressure when making any financial decisions. It is difficult to know who to trust when choosing a financial advisor but I would recommend Impartial.ie.

Seriously.

At least make a blatant plug look more like an "impartial" recommendation.

Back