Harvey Norman Christmas TV Ad, 13/9/09.

Just in from shopping in Aldi who have their Christmas cakes & pastries (stollen, etc) on sale.....AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!! (thanks, feel better now!!)

You'll need to do more than that to be effective. Find the nearest manager (he/she is the one in the suit) and give him a polite bollicking, telling him that it is putting you off doing any shopping in the store.
Absolutely!! Sorry, wrong thread.....

I have to agree though. People need to not buy this nonsense en masse for this to work. Otherwise they'll be selling this stuff during the summer next year.

Its like the school uniforms going on sale before the children even get their summer hols. Drives me mad

I don't mind this - it means you can get the school shopping done and enjoy the holidays until it's actually back to school time. If people are away in August then they need to get it done before they go.

I saw a full display of Christmas cards in a Dublin city centre newsagent on August 22nd !! I also notice that Marks & Spencer have Christmas wrapping etc for sale now.

Not only that - M&S in Dundrum have their Christmas Cakes, Puddings, and Mince Pies on sale since yesterday!! Get in quick before they're all gone.

Damn its going to be confusing when Harvey has his Halloween Extravaganza Sale!

Ho Ho Boo.