Hartstown

SandraD

Does anyone have any experience of Hartstown, Clonsilla especially the Hazelwood / Oakview area.
My sister and BIL have seen a house they like and even though I live in Clonsilla myself, I dont know much about that area

Hartstown is pretty good transport wise, and there are lots of facilities around, from community centre to the Blanchardstown SC and Retail Park. Hartstown itself is kind of stuck in the middle near some rough areas and new burbs.

Hartstown is pretty good transport wise, and there are lots of facilities around, from community centre to the Blanchardstown SC and Retail Park. Hartstown itself is kind of stuck in the middle near some rough areas and new burbs.

Thats how I'd describe it. Theres good and bad bits. Don't know it well enough to go into more detail than that.

Hazelwood and Oakview are pretty good areas of Hartstown.

Just be careful not to buy a house on a corner that the kids will hang around on, or one that's near to the entrance to the Hartstown Park

I lived in Pinebrook (just up the road) from 2000 till 2006 pm if you need to ask a question.

Back