Happy Christmas

It will be a strange Christmas too, have missed all the parties, events, get-togethers, and many of the routines that sign-posted Christmas Is Coming...
I hope we all can make the best of it, and if this turns out to be the most difficult winter Ireland sees in our lives, we'll have been hit hard but still standing.

I posted this in July... I didn't think it might still be needed for December :(

6619fc568b6f5afc752a69fd6a7dec404567ef6620100976733ca08201c7eb35_1.jpg

As another year passes us by, I like to think that being on this forum has helped me get through some "fun" times this year, with all your guidance, recommendations, knowledge and some great banter (where appropriate). I have found myself on this forum more than I initially imagined, but it's one of the new hangouts that we all find ourselves on, during these recent times. There are some great poster connections on this site even though many of the contributors have never actually met in person, which reflects very, very well on the forum itself.

So with that in mind, Happy Christmas to you all. Keep yourselves safe and thank you, to you all, for the many fantastic contributions throughout 2020!

After this latest lockdown news there is no way that I am not seeing friends this christmas. So on christmas day the following will be at my table.....
Auntie Stella and uncle Jameson with cousins Bailey , Malibu , Smirnoff and the twins Gin and Tonic. My Scottish cousin Johnny Walker . From across the water my cousin Jack Daniels , my French mate Remy Martin and his friend Pernod, my spanish mate Jose Cuevro and his cousins Martini and Bianco and her daughter Tequila, my Greek friend Sambuca. My friends Brandy, Fosters, Carlsberg . My neighbours Captain Morgan and the Bells and Henneseys, Their dog Coors and the cat Mr Ice. Uncle Arthur is already here by the way .
Anyone like to join me ...:cool:. HHHHHHHHHappy CCChristmas.

After this latest lockdown news there is no way that I am not seeing friends this christmas. So on christmas day the following will be at my table.....
Auntie Stella and uncle Jameson with cousins Bailey , Malibu , Smirnoff and the twins Gin and Tonic. My Scottish cousin Johnny Walker . From across the water my cousin Jack Daniels , my French mate Remy Martin and his friend Pernod, my spanish mate Jose Cuevro and his cousins Martini and Bianco and her daughter Tequila, my Greek friend Sambuca. My friends Brandy, Fosters, Carlsberg . My neighbours Captain Morgan and the Bells and Henneseys, Their dog Coors and the cat Mr Ice. Uncle Arthur is already here by the way .

I'll have my favourite please, a cup of tea :) It probably does me more damage than any of your relations because of all the chemicals in the decaff version that I drink o_O

Happy Christmas everyone, here's to a Healthy and Happy 2021.

I will toast you with my own favourite also , the cup of tea........When I am finished with my "relations" :D of course...

I will have Cremant, Cava and Prosecco at mine. Zoom call perhaps? :D

Back