Happy Christmas to all at AAM

Carpenter

I just wanted to wish everyone at AAM a Happy Christmas! I'm finishing up work now for the day so goodbyeeeeeeeeee!

Carpenter

so it wouldn't have shone in through the passageway at Newgrange then to light up the inner chamber! bummer! I've always wanted to see that!

What??!! And pretend to the fifteen or so punters inside that its happening for real???!!! Sounds like a scam! Perhaps even a Neolithic Rip Off!!!!!!

Happy Christmas to you all. I bought a house this year, and just logged on to AAM for a quick look, and I have gotten so much help and information from this site over the last few months - it was the best discovery of 2005 for me.
I just wanted to say thanks to you all, and enjoy the time off and all the lovely food.

Happy Christmas all.

Hope you all have a good Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Cheers,

z

I'd like to echo the sentiments of Pricilla above and say AAM is a wonderful resource. Since I first logged on I've learned a helluva lot from the informed contributions - and nothing at all from the uninformed contributions!

Season's greetings to one and all.

Yes finishing up work today also.

Happy Christmas to all AAM'ers and a prosperous New Year.

Tallpaul

I'm finishing up right now for the crimbo also so a very happy christmas and prosperous New Year to one and all. Thanks so much for all the hints, tips, advice, encouragement, words of warning and the craic!

On Christmas morning, after you get up, pour your self a little of what you fancy, relax and smile. Think Happy .Be Happy. Enjoy the moment and think 'this is as good as it gets'
because
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
ITS 365 Days till next Christmas.

PS I love Christmas. Don't like the build up though.
Cheers to all other aam'rs

Hi

Merry Christmas to all at AAM (from the owner to the contributors) & thanks for all your help during the year.

Lets hope 2006 is an even better year than 2005 was (eh, is )

Cheers

G>
[broken link removed]

Well you'd better have been good. He's left and, bar any baggage handler strikes, he's due to arrive just before midnight: [broken link removed]