Hangover Cure ?!

Holtend82

Hey guys, alot of help needed today, not feeling the very best as the title suggests, any good cures ?!?!

Not using an internet forum/computers in general would be my first thought, way too much strain on the eyes!

Berocca in a pint of water, followed by about 5 Mr Freeze cool pops!
alternatively find somebody who is more hungover than you - that ALWAYS makes me feel much better!

I'll second Berocca and also recommend 2 solphadene (sp). Depending how your stomach is a fry up or a curry might also help. Chocolate has also been know to work. Time and sleep is the best cure, today might be a write off but tomorrow you should feel much better
dioralite, you can get from the chemist is highly recommended by a colleage of mine before you go to bed, too late in this instance for you but I will be dropping off in the chemist for mine this afternoon in anticipation of tomorrow morning, thanks for the reminder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recommend the Berroca also and find it most effective if taken before going to bed or else during the night! Also some soluble solpadeine and plenty of water. Also find eating salty foods helps i.e crispts or chips with loads of salt. Plenty of sleep helps too if that is an option!

Tablets,water , bananas !

What are we coming to as a nation ?

The only cure for a hangover is more drink.

Loads of 7 up with 3 beehive gensing tablets.
A pint of orange juice with a berocca thrown in followed by a banana or two.

If that doesn't work I reach for the alka seltzer and pop that in to some orange juice.

Thankfully I seldom get a hangover and never get a headache. The above sorts out the tiredness and the dodgy stomach.