Hand Held Car Washes Dublin ?

colin_hanley

Hi, does anyone know any car washes in Dublin where you have a hand held spray washer rather than a drive through. Prefereably in either Tallaght/Castleknock/Blanchardstown or near Airport ??

Thanks,
Col

They have (or used to have) one in the really expensive statoil in Coolmine. I discovered this when putting air in my tyres and got soaked by the idiot using the hose thing.

They have one in the petrol station (EMO I think) in Firhouse...beside the Super Valu. There is also one in the Statoil Station in Rathfarnham (beside the shopping centre and across the road from the Orchard pub.

HTH

There's 2 very good ones in Texaco at Spawell (heading towards Tallaght). They also have a dog wash!

colin_hanley said:
Hi, does anyone know any car washes in Dublin where you have a hand held spray washer rather than a drive through. Prefereably in either Tallaght/Castleknock/Blanchardstown or near Airport ??

Thanks,
Col

Happened to be driving from home through Tallaght the other morning I saw a sign for hand car washes at the junction where the Jobstown Inn is situated. I assume there is one somewhere around there...

They have two of these in Kelly's in Clonee vilage. Gives the car a great wash.

On the Southside, I would use the one at Ballinteer service station (Across the road for the GAA clubhouse)

At back of Roselawn Shopping Centre in Clonsilla they have a great car wash. The guys wans the car with sponges and the power hose (no brushes). Best Clean around imo. Cost €7.50.

I've a broken wing mirror so I've to use these instead of the machines.

There's a big bay at the Texaco on the road between Airside retail park and the airport, one at the Statoil on the far side of Swords (heading out the old Belfast road).

There's also one at the Shell station on the Canal between Harolds Cross bridge and Rialto bridge.

Just thought of another one.... there is one in the used car dealer behind the Shell garage on the Tallaght Bypass....heading toward the M50.

Back