Hammersmith, London

Daisy Jones

Could anyone advise on a affordable and clean B&B or guesthouse in Hammersmith. Need it for about one month before get settled properly. Is it a nice area? Any help gratefully received, thanks Daisy.

My sister lives in Hammersmith and she loves it. I was only there briefly but there are some really good Indian Restaurants. I only know of two hotels, holiday inn and something beginning with V, which doesn't look very pleasant. Next time I'm talking to my sister I'll ask if she knows of any B&Bs.

If you look on londontown.com and use 'Hammersmith Tube' in your search criteria in the accommodation section it will show a list of hotels and B & B's in the area.

stayed in Terrys hotel in the mid 80's. pretty ordinary but cheap and very friendly, especially to a football weekend crowd anyway. think there was two tube stations nearby and the buses into central london were very easy. just study the little maps at the bus stops and once you have the direction of the busses it was easy. near knightsbridge if I remember correctly.

Back