Halifax Credit Card

Ron_Goulding

Hello,

I just have a quick question. I had a credit card debt with halifax that I fell behind with some years ago. I was fully up to date on payments on the card when Halifax left Ireland and transfered my CC debt to a loan! Cabott financial chased me for the debt and I ended up paying them a lump sum as settlement. Now its about 2 years later and I have just realised that bank of scotland have put on my credit rating that I had a revoked credit card???

First of all, it was not a credit card debt when I stopped payments, it was a personal loan. Second of all Bank of scotland are no longer an operating bank in Ireland so can they ruin my credit report like this? Obviously a revoked credit card on my report will stop me getting any sort of credit for the next 5 years!

Is there anything i can do to get this removed or do I have to just live with it?

Thanks ;)

You need to talk to Certus (Certus.ie) They are handling all BOSI administration in this country

Result?

Hi
I now find myself in the exact same position as you last year, just wondering if you had any success?
Thanks

Back