Halifax Credit Card..FREE 100 euro!

WHEN DOES THE OFFER END? : I’m thinking of applying for this Halifax credit card. Would it make more sense to close my old c.card and get the cert that the €40 SD was paid

The offer ends on 30th November - it can take up to 2 weeks to process the application, so if you're going to make the change, get there quickly!

The offer ends on 30th November - it can take up to 2 weeks to process the application, so if you're going to make the change, get there quickly!
i have a flyer that just says apply before nov.30th, not that your account has to be processed before nov. 30th as your post seems to imply. can anyone clarify?

I enquired about a halifax card in October, about 2 weeks before I went abroad on holidays. I suggested leaving the application till my return (on 10th Nov), and the Halifax person said that it would be better if I did it before I went, just in case I missed the offer - she said I had to make my first purchase before Nov 30th to get the cash. The website isn't terribly clear, other than stating the Nov 30th deadline - doesn't say what you have to do by then (apply or spend!).