Half Price Teak Garden Furniture

Kelmar

Over the week end a company called (I think) Irish Trading company advertsied their half price teak garden furniture and had it on display at a local rugby club.

The furniture looked pretty nice and was not as expensive as I have seen elsewhere for Teak. The company is based in Tralee and has been advertising heavily in the South Dublin area.

Has anybody got experience with this company? Is their furniture good quality?

Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

They are well known in the kerry area. I know a few people who have bought furniture off them and were very happy with it.

We bought some garden furniture off them 3 years ago - the table top recently fell off due to the glue failing and all the (supposedly brass) screws rusting through to the stage that they snapped in two. To be fair they came out and repaired the table immmediately.

M

Yes we got a great sleigh bed of them and lovely mattress which was half the price of some shops for the very same one, They have a shop near the luas line up from Guinness's towards the hospital but not that far

We bought our Corner Group from them a couple of months back. We bought at the show in Leopardstown. Great Service, took four weeks to deliver, this was perfect for us, it arrived the day after we got our keys! The drivers/delivery guys were very nice, there were two of them and they were extra careful bringing it in, they even rang us when they were on the way to give us time to get to the house as we hadn't actually moved in. We paid €400 deposit at the show and balance by laser over the phone. They sent us a receipt the next day and called to make sure we were happy. We also told them we were thinking of doing a window seat in bay window and he said he would organise some of the cushions to match in for us. Can't recommend them enough. BTW, saved about €1500 on the suite compared to well known retailers of similar suites. Leather is excellent grade.

Back