Half finished house for sale.......how much will it cost for me to finish it

sherchar

here's the house: [broken link removed]

Is there anyone who could tell me roughly how much these things will cost to get done:

Stairs put in and 2 en-suite bedrooms upstairs?

Small corner like sunroom/conservatory to left hand side of house enough for table & chairs with doors leading out?

Garage at right hand side....nothing fancy just enough to fit car, bikes etc?

Tarmac of driveway?

Metal gates and stone/brick wall along front of house? (so kids can't escape)

Lanscaping of the grounds?

Cost of fitting main bathroom out (jacuzzi bath)?

Cost of putting in fitted kitchen & appliances?

Open Fire/surround etc in livingroom?

Stove fire (something like that) in kitchen?

Obviously a lot of this depends on my taste etc which makes prices vary but just looking for rough estimate.

Very much appreciated

Cost of putting in fitted kitchen & appliances?

7k to 12k

Open Fire/surround etc in livingroom?
700 to 2k

Cost of fitting main bathroom out (jacuzzi bath)?

Spoke to someone at [broken link removed] (don't know them, haven't used them, but am getting a quote) about that just yesterday, they said the average cost for a full refit is around €7k, which I presume doesn't count a jacuzzi, but does include tear out of the old bathroom.

cost of garage €8000 plus - I'm building a 20*30ft garage over next few months and I estimate it will cost 11000 but I intend doing alot of work myself - This garage would be cavity block walls, 2 doors, 2 windows, cladding on roof

I'll do some of the hard graft myself but i'll still probably get a friend to plaster it etc -same with block laying - will get a friend but will help him - and hence keep costs down a little - but when you add windows, doors, timber, cladding, fascia, concrete, blocks, sand etc - they all add up!

Total estimate €89,000.00 a little scary perhaps but can be open to interpetation