Hairdresser in Lucan

MUM2KIDS

Hi - can anyone recommend a good hair stylist in Lucan. Thanking you in advance!!

I went to Deirdre Lawless once in Lucan village. She did her training with Frank Hessian. I found her quite good, but the second time I went back I got a different stylist, who was not quite as good.

I second the above reply, i had the same experience, deirdre did a really great cut and consultation, but as far as colour went i wasnt happy at all and i had to go somewhere else to get it fixed. Somebody did the colour first and then deirdre cut it. Another time i got it cut by someone else there as deirdre wasnt available and i wasnt happy at all, she completely forgot to cut my fringe until i reminded her!!

Thanks for the replies - do you know the name of the salon that Deirdre works in.

I'm reliably informed o) that Marcus in Salon of Capelli in Lucan is very handy with his scissors. You'll get a list of most (all?) Lucan hardressers here, including Deirdre Lawless.

Dierdre's salon is her own, Hair by Deirdre Lawless is the name. She only works thurs fri sat AFAIK