Hair protection in the sun - Recommendations

Happy Girl

Can any recommend a good spray-in sun protection/conditioner for hair in the sun. Basically I want to spray hair in the morning, put it in ponytail and leave for the day without colour fading & drying out. Any recommendations appreciated.

Parasol sunscreen do one for hair..it's about €20 but it lasts several trips. I've used it for years and it protects my hair, and colour, and stops me getting burned along my parting..which used to be a nightmare. Available in most pharmacies and at the airports

Boots No.7 do a sun protection spray.....never had any issues with it.

Also, would you not just buy a pot of conditioner (e.g. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle), comb some through hair in the morning, tie back and wash out at the end of the day. Works a treat, and much cheaper

+1 Flossie on the Aussie 3 minute treatment - on holidays I tend to do that, it dries into the hair in the sun, even with going in and out of the swimming pool it stays in so long as the hair is tied back and you dont wring it out.

But the best protection is a bandana or a hat - both of which Id also use on hols.

Best protection is a hat/covering - take it you don't want this option - but even a wide-banded floppy scarf/ribbon to tie up high ponytail will help. To protect against sun - just need a uv hair protection lotion - I also think the Boots range of sun products are fine and reasonably priced - they have a spritz you can spray onto hair.
Moisturising before and after washing will help dried out hair. gEt some deep hair conditioning products w/ banana butter, shea oil, johoba oil - Body Shop is usually good for these.
Rub in a little copnditioner before going for a swim in a pool; always rinse out hair with fresh water and condition after ocean swim. Wear cloth/loose swim hat.