Hair Loss

P

phoenix_n

Hey i'd like to share a story with ye guys...

I went to a 'hair doctor' last week as i saw that program on hair transplants/medication on nationwide a while ago. Have been getting thin on the top for the last 2 years.

Anyhow to cut a long story short there is this new drug called proscar with inhibits the DHT or somthing that leads to hair loss. By taking a pill every day you minimise further hair loss and re-generate dying hairs. It cannot do anything against hair that is actually gone but if you have some very small hairs these are dying hairs that can be re-generated (new lifecyle) to create real hair folicles....

Results take 12 months but only started this week but all research i have done proves that the drug works.

And why am i sharing this story. Well if i had heard about this a year or two ago i could have saved those hairs on me head from dying etc... but i have still enough hair on my head to save. So trying to do a favour to others out there.......

So there you go.....do some research on it and you thank me later.

I looked into Nourkin recently and it seems to be good. i researched this also (propecia)and i believe that it is one of the only recognised treatments by FDA in america. I didnt think it was a good idea as i read in a good few places that it starts with hair loss which is mentioned here also. Thats not something that i would like to happen since i have not really noticeable hair loss just want to prevent any further thinning. this treatment seems simple and natural. i also looked into crescina but didnt think it was what i wanted either. i believe its not great for use at the temples which is where alot of people suffer hair loss

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/productreviews/men/propecia/
this might answer the above...