Hair Loss

P

phoenix_n

Hey i'd like to share a story with ye guys...

I went to a 'hair doctor' last week as i saw that program on hair transplants/medication on nationwide a while ago. Have been getting thin on the top for the last 2 years.

Anyhow to cut a long story short there is this new drug called proscar with inhibits the DHT or somthing that leads to hair loss. By taking a pill every day you minimise further hair loss and re-generate dying hairs. It cannot do anything against hair that is actually gone but if you have some very small hairs these are dying hairs that can be re-generated (new lifecyle) to create real hair folicles....

Results take 12 months but only started this week but all research i have done proves that the drug works.

And why am i sharing this story. Well if i had heard about this a year or two ago i could have saved those hairs on me head from dying etc... but i have still enough hair on my head to save. So trying to do a favour to others out there.......

So there you go.....do some research on it and you thank me later. :)

I looked into Nourkin recently and it seems to be good. i researched this also (propecia)and i believe that it is one of the only recognised treatments by FDA in america. I didnt think it was a good idea as i read in a good few places that it starts with hair loss which is mentioned here also. Thats not something that i would like to happen since i have not really noticeable hair loss just want to prevent any further thinning. this treatment seems simple and natural. i also looked into crescina but didnt think it was what i wanted either. i believe its not great for use at the temples which is where alot of people suffer hair loss

i researched this also (propecia)and i believe that it is one of the only recognised treatments by FDA in america. I didnt think it was a good idea as i read in a good few places that it starts with hair loss which is mentioned here also. Thats not something that i would like to happen since i have not really noticeable hair loss ...

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/productreviews/men/propecia/
this might answer the above...

SHEDDING: Our hair naturally goes through growth and resting cycles. Each hair has its own cycle, and at any given time, a large % of follicles are "resting" while the remainder are "growing" as hair on the scalp. When Propecia enters the system, the sudden removal of DHT from the follicles can sometimes shock a large number of follicles to enter into the resting phase at the same time. Its known as a synchronization of the hair cycle. To the layman, it's frequently known as the "shedding sh*ts". Panic can set in as the person who sought to stop their hair loss, suddenly see's it get worse right before their eyes. The change is typically not noticeable to anyone but the one on the treatment, but its enough to cause many to freak out and lose their stability. We are here to inform you to NOT worry about shedding. If you are shedding, this means you are responding to the treatment. A larger number of hairs have entered into dormancy so that they can rest, and rejuvenate in 2 or 3 months free of any DHT affliction. It's as simple as that. Shedding rarely lasts more than 4 months, and typically results in a sudden "awakening" of large numbers of hairs.

Back