Hair extensions

Z

Zara

Hi all
Was thinking of getting extensions in as my hair is taking ages to grow out, could anybody recommend somebody good, dont wana wreck my own hair!!!
cheers!!

Sorry no recommendation.

Understand from daughter's friends that they're very expensive and over time they do destroy your own hair. Have seen a few of them with the extensions on combs that don't look too bad. I know one girl who had them done in some place in Moore Street but whilst they were cheap they didn't look great.

thanks yes i heard they desroy your hair.. ah well just have to grow my own!!!

Hi Zara,

I have had extensions and i would not recommend them your hair will be left in bad condition and you will have to get it cut.I use the clip in hair extensions they are great.You can buy them in wigwam in stephens green.

I had extensions a few years ago and thought I'd never get them out. I really wanted them but when they were in they were itchy and irritating.

I took them out 5 weeks after getting them because the underneath of my hair was all patchy, they definately are not a good option.

Like snowballs post you can get the clip in ones. They sell them in HairKrazy in omnipark SC, I'd say they would be a bit cheaper than Wigwam.
I wasn't to mad about the fact that they clip in because they didn't feel secure so i used to glue them in with False eyelash glue and they'd stay in all weekend then I'd take them out on a sunday night.

false eyelash glue is the best because its not too severe, you just massage some cleansing cream into it to take it out. Wash your extenstions and put them in your drawer until the following weekend :)

I heard on the radio some time ago that Asian hairdressers do them at a fraction of the cost of the 'normal' hairdressers. They also sell the clips ons much cheaper.

false eyelash glue is the best because its not too severe, you just massage some cleansing cream into it to take it out. Wash your extenstions and put them in your drawer until the following weekend :)

It never ceases to amaze me the things that women do in the pursuit of beauty :D

It never ceases to amaze me the things that women do in the pursuit of beauty :D

:) I know, where theres a will theres a way. I figured if its ok to put on your eyes it must be ok for your scalp....

Back